We hereby inform that in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPR) the controller of personal information shared through the website and in correspondence with Procardia Medical is ProCardia Medical sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. rtm. W. Pileckiego 63, 02-781 Warszawa, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS: Q000174150, National Official Business Register No. (REGON): 015560894, and Tax ID No (NIP): 951-208-64-52.
These personal data are processed for the following purposes: to enable the use of the controller’s website and to engage in contact with you at your request (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR) and to improve the operation of the website, in particular with regard to internal statistical and analytical purposes, based on Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR.
Your personal data will be processed for a period necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are processed, in accordance with applicable laws, including for the period necessary for the contact. After the expiry of the processing period, your data will be irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
The data provided may be made available to:
- the controller’s contractors and clients, including technical or organizational services providers — only to the extent necessary in connection with cooperation with the controller;
- authorities or public entities authorised to receive such data in accordance with applicable laws, including courts, law enforcement authorities or state institutions, at their request, on the appropriate legal basis.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries as defined in GDPR. The processing of your personal data will not include automated decision-making or profiling.
If links to other websites are included on the controller’s website, it is recommended that users read such other websites’ privacy notices after entering these websites. The controller holds no responsibility for the data protection policies adopted on these websites.
Under the rules for the processing of personal data, including data provided through correspondence, you have the right to: access and rectify your data, delete the data, restrict processing, object to processing, and to data portability. Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office. Any inquiries regarding personal data should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may use information from your browser, including in the form of cookies, for the following purposes:
- to adapt the website content to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular these cookies allow us to identify the user’s device and display the website accordingly, adapted to the user’s individual needs;
- to perform statistical analyses which help us understand how visitors use websites; this helps us improve the website’s structure and content;
- to promote selected services;
Types of cookies:
- session cookies — these are temporary cookies which are deleted when a user closes the browser;
- persistent cookies — these are cookies which remain in the device for a defined time after a user closes the browser (they may be deleted by the user).
Our website uses the following cookies:
- essential cookies — they are necessary for the website to function correctly; they may be blocked in the browser settings; however, this may limit access to or disable some website elements; b) optional cookies –
- performance cookies – they help collect information on user behaviour on a website,
- functional cookies – they allow websites to remember user settings and preferences,
- advertising cookies– they enable websites to deliver advertisements that are more tailored to a given user’s interests.
By using this website, the user agrees to the storing of cookies on their computer/device for the above-mentioned purposes, as selected.
The user may disable cookies in the browser settings or delete cookies already stored on the device, and choose appropriate settings to prevent them from being stored in the future. For more information, please refer to the Help menu of your browser. Disabling cookies, however, may negatively impact website functioning.